Who We Are
The Socialist Rifle Association's mission is to arm and train the working class for self-defense.
If you are any of the following: Working class, anarchists, eco-warriors, class warriors, animal liberators, anti-fascists, anti-racists, anti-capitalists, ultra left-wing Radicals, LGBTQ+, YOU are all welcome to join!
Towards our mission of education, we will provide low cost or free training in the areas of communications, medical aid, disaster relief effort, personal security, bushcraft, unarmed combat, and
firearms – including safety, construction, and marksmanship. By doing so, we will
tangentially bolster resiliency of the working class as well as provide a collective working relationship
among our membership in the interest of comradery, fellowship, and solidarity with the socialist community at large.
Points of Unity
- We are working class and poor people dedicated to educating our class in the safe use of
firearms for personal and community self-defense as well as recreation and subsistence hunting.
- We are a multi-tendency association of Social Democrats, Communists, and Anarchists united by class,
for our class. We respect one another’s political stances and differences, especially when we
- We are dedicated to Liberation and Freedom of ALL people and therefore oppose all forms of
oppression and exploitation.
- We are party to our local communities and act as such. We volunteer in various ways to further
the connections between leftist political radicals and the unorganized communities in which we
live. We help feed, house and protect other working class and marginalized folks.
- We stand against the disarmament of the Working Class.
- We are dedicated towards arming the working class, both physically and mentally for the
inevitable struggle between the Capitalist Class (and their allies) and the Working Class.